Please review the Rental Qualifications as outlined below, before beginning.
Red Mansions Realty does not discriminate against any person due to familial status, color, race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or age.
Applicants will be judged on several factors:
1. Creditworthiness – Factors that will be considered include applicants’ history of on-time payments, delinquent accounts, late payments and active accounts that are currently in a delinquent status. Other factors will be considered on a case by case basis.
2. Income – The applicants combined income minus payments for installment loans (auto loans, etc.) must be three times the rent or more.
3. Rental History – Evictions, non-payment to landlords, illegal activity, or damage to property are grounds for rejection.
4. Criminal History – Red Mansions Realty does not typically rent to anyone involved in the sale or manufacture of illegal drugs. Other offenses typically causing rejection are murder, rape, child molestation, arson, or prostitution. Other criminal offenses not mentioned above will be judged on a case by case basis.
5. Pets – Dangerous or nuisance animals will not be permitted. These include pit bulls, rottweilers, poisonous snakes, wild animals or other animals deemed to be problematic by Red Mansions Realty. Some rentals may have additional pet restrictions placed by property owner.
6. Sublets – No subletting or boarding houses will be permitted.
7. Number of Unrelated Persons in a Home – In some areas of San Marcos and in certain Home Owners Associations, local codes limit the number of unrelated persons that may occupy a property.
A complete application and fees are required for each person over 18 years old.
To apply online, each applicant will need a separate, working email. The fee for online applications is $60 per application. A signed “Authorization to Release Information Related to A Residential Lease Applicant” form along with a copy of a photo state id and pay stubs representing one month’s pay will be required. Applicant must be prepared to scan and email these additional materials to RMRapplicant@gmail.com.
To complete a paper application, click on the following link to download the lease application:
Fill the application out completely, sign it, and return it to Red Mansions Realty along with $80 per application in certified funds or money order. Include with the application proof of identification and proof of income. Paper applications may be given to the property manager, delivered to the Red Mansions office at 2324 Gruene Lake Drive, Suite C, New Braunfels, Texas, 78130, faxed to 888-713-8229, or emailed to RMRapplicant@gmail.com.